Enterprise 2.0 combines two key concepts:
The application of Web 2.0 and other emerging technologies to enhance organizational performance.
Establishing the organizational structures and processes that will drive success in an intensely competitive connected economy.
Implementing Enterprise 2.0 technologies and approaches can be a key driver of competitiveness and profitability.
Implementing Enterprise 2.0 Report provides detailed practical insights into how to create substantial business value with web technologies, supported by numerous case studies of successful implementation and lessons learned.
Use Implementing Enterprise 2.0 Report to:
- Gain a clear understanding of Enterprise 2.0 and Web 2.0 in organizations
- Identify opportunities for value creation
- Provide a structured view of benefits and risks
- Establish governance initiatives
- Create and communicate a clear Enterprise 2.0 strategy for your organization
- Convince executives to take action
- Design and implement successful projects